Nuffnang Philippines

Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

Whiter Shade of Pale - Annie Lennox




       a whiter shade of pale
          (lyrics)
             We skipped the light fandango
    Turned cartwheels 'cross the floor
    I was feeling kinda seasick
    But the crowd called out for more
The room was humming harder
As the ceiling flew away
When we called out for another drink
The waiter brought a tray

And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale
She said, 'There is no reason
And the truth is plain to see.' 
But I wandered through my playing cards
And would not let her be
One of sixteen vestal virgins
Who were leaving for the coast
And although my eyes were open
They might have just as well've been closed
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale...
Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
                               just a poem
Sometimes you have to fight for something you believed
to make everything alright...
 You give your best and you give your all just to make it work, 
But still you lose..

Giving up?
They say it’s easy to give up someone who hurts you so much
Is it true or not
how would I know, when everything I want to do is keeping You,
Now.. No matter how I tried, I can’t  get you out of my mind,
      And I'm  Tired ...


"I promised myself I would not cry. Then a silent tear falls from my eye. What did I do, what did I say, To make you change your mind, the day you went away. Another day comes & goes, I want to write, but I can’t. I know.,You said you needed me more than I needed you, Why would you say that, if you knew it wasn't true? Why did you say you loved me? Then turn around and set me free"...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento