Nuffnang Philippines

Lunes, Abril 09, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS...


Miss Kerra Elaizza E Dino of Brgy JPLaurel is  Ms Panabo City 2012







KERRA says:

Great night last night !

i did not ask much, you know
but HE gave me what I never imagined I could have
I'm so blessed..
I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to my family, alpika family, my MHSP students, My Upsilonian brad and sis.. CyrusIan , bez Michael and everyone!

#Have a great day ahead!


Maraming thank you talaga sa Brgy, J.P Laurel-Panabo City for the support and trust. For the information of everybody, that was their first time of joining , kaya na pressured talaga ako. haha. Loves na loves ko talaga si madame ChaIrman Maria Sushmita Yorsua Bacsarpa for being so supportive and alert. It wasn't hard, they provided everything I need and I was so proud of representing them. The crown, the project- is a one whole package gift from above.

GOD had granted our wish and we owe everything to him. ♥ ♥ ♥
~ I.regards ko sa nahiwi nga crown haha :DD




2 komento:

  1. Congrats!

    How are you Tita Jen... We miss you!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. hi rovie... how aRE you and bella? thank you for the visit//.. dito po me gensan ngayon naka assigned sa cmp fermin lira dont know till when...

    TumugonBurahin