MY RELIGION: MONGCADISTA
( THE GREAT INSTITUTION OF MY DIVINE FATHER)
uncle boy, uncle zaldy, auntie elsa, lola monda,
my mother & uncle lario
I WAS BORN A MONCADISTA, MY FAMILY IS A SOLID BELIEVER OF OUR DIVINE FATHER..
Many of us in this modern world mis-judged our group as a “cult”.
The word cult (judgmentally) refers to a group whose beliefs or practices are considered abnormal or bizarre., which word originally denoted a system of ritual practices.
HOW DIFFERENT ARE WE?
1. We don’t eat meat of four (4) legged animals such as pork, beef, goat, sheep, horse, carabao, rabbit and more.(vegetarianism )
2. We only eat chicken, birds and fish meat.
3. We practice eating “raw foods” such as vegetables and fruits.(cleansing diet)
4. Three (3) days Fasting is compulsory (during holy week).
5. Raw bread but cooked through sunlight. (Flour will be mixed with sugar and coconut milk then put into the drying area until dried by the sunlight).
6. We go to church every Sundays, four times a month.
7. We do, Bible studies or Bible sharing with elders and the young ones.
8. We believed in the Ten Commandments of Our Divine Father.
9. We don’t do rituals such as hurting or sacrificing other lives ( as what others thought we are).
10.We exercise our rights of suffrage, registered (in the COMELEC) and vote during elections.
11.In general, we're just like any normal individual who loves to live peaceable life ( we're not different at all).
|Pointing to the exact location of IGACOS (in the map)|
where our church is located
OUR CHURCH in the Municipality of Babak, Island Garden City of Samal
|Approximately 25 meters away from the church gate|
|50 steps up to the church entrance|
|Few more steps.. .and you're there.|
This is the White House located at Brgy. Kaliclic, IGACOS