Nuffnang Philippines

Biyernes, Hulyo 08, 2011

Tamyra Gray-Dance With My Father Again (With Lyrics)

DANCE WITH MY FATHER AGAIN (Lyrics)
my father, job navarro araneta, ..
1952-1999
papa, I understand that  everything has its   reasons  why   sometime things  went wrong..
even though  we were  not given   a chance to spend time together
 which made me  wonder what would    life be,  growing   up with you   by  my side,
i  don't know why it happened to us, maybe...
 time wasn't enough ..night and day  emptiness  keeps on  haunting me ,
 still  i'm trying to find the  right words to say what else would it be...
papa job  I missed u so much...  this  song is heartily dedicated to you ...
i love you  forever.....--jenn


DANCE WITH MY FATHER AGAIN
(lyrics)
Back when I was a child
 Before life removed all the innocence
 My father would lift me high
 And dance with my mother and me and then 
Spin me around till I fell asleep
 Then up the stairs he would carry me
 And I knew for sure I was loved
If I could get another chance 
Another walk, another dance with him 
 I’d play a song that would never, ever end 
 How I’d love, love, love 
 to dance with my father again Ooh, ooh 
When I and my mother would disagree  
 To get my way I would run from her to him 
 He’d make me laugh just to comfort me,  yeah, yeah Then finally make me do just what my mama said 
 Later that night when I was asleep  
 He left a dollar under my sheet  
 Never dreamed that he Would be gone from me
If I could steal one final glance One final step,
 one final dance with him 
I’d play a song that would never, ever end 
‘Cause I’d love, love, love to dance with my father again 
Sometimes I’d listen outside her door  
 And I’d hear her, mama cryin’ for him 
I pray for her even more than me 
  I pray for her even more than me 
I know I’m prayin’ for much too much 
 But could You send back the only man 
 she loved I know You don’t do it usually  
But Lord,she’s dyin’  to dance with my father again 
 Every night I fall asleep    And this is all I ever dream. 

2 komento:

  1. I wish, I wish I was daddy's little girl,
    I would have a dance with him into his arms I'd twirl.
    I would have someone to hold me close when I get too scared,
    Instead I have to dream about it with my best friend midred.-jenn

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I think of all my other friends,Who have their dads by their sides.It makes me so mad,That I just want to run and hide.Why, why did you have to leave me?I think as I sit in my bed.All of these terrible thoughts of you Are tearing through my head.


    Sometimes it gets too painful,
    As if I'm going to die.
    Instead I sit perched on my bed,
    Trying not to cry.

    TumugonBurahin