Nuffnang Philippines

Sabado, Hulyo 09, 2011

Cat Tien - Purest of Pain (Vietnamese) W/ Lyrics


when you're hurting & felt like crying..
go ahead and cry, its the best outlet  of pain...


Purest of Pain lyrics in English

Sorry didn't mean to call you but I couldn't fight it, I guess I was weak, couldn't even hide it, And so I surrendered, just to hear your voice.

Don't know how many times I said I'm gonna live without you, And maybe someone else is standing there beside you, But there's something, baby you need to know.
That deep inside me, I feel like I'm dying. I have to see you, It's all that I'm asking.


Vida, give me back my fantasy. The courage that I need to live, The air that I breathe.
Cario mio, my world's become so empty. The days are so cold and lonely, And each night I taste the purest of pain.


i wish i could tell u im feeling better everyday that it didn't hurt when u walked away but to tell that truth i can't find my way
That deep inside me, I feel like I'm dying. I have to see you, It's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasy. The courage that I need to live,
The air that I breathe.
Cario mio, my world's become so empty. The days are so cold and lonely
And each night I taste the purest of pain.
Vida, give me back my fantasy. The courage that I need to live,
The air that I breathe.
Cario mio, my world's become so empty. The days are so cold and lonely
And each night I taste the purest of pain.
Vida, give me back my fantasy. The courage that I need to live,
The air that I breathe.


I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you but I couldn't fight it.
I guess I was weak, couldn't even hide it
And so I surrendered just to hear your voice.

1 komento: